Display detailed Nest information in a web page

Hi

I should first point out that I am a novice private user. I love to “get under the bonnet” of my technology and have managed to learn enough to set up my own home automation app (using Demopad) which has entailed using lots of GET and POST commands to gather information about the various items around my house… energy monitors, current heating system etc. So far all of these have been using local APIs.

I have Nest protect and Nest Cam IQ and, tomorrow, will be getting a Nest Thermostat. I’ve been playing with the developer tools today. I’ve followed through the tutorial and have my access token. Using Postman I have been able to use the GET command to get all of the information about each of my devices - status, battery health etc etc

What I would really like to do is to put all of this information into a simple webpage locally hosted on my Network drive, but I don’t have the knowledge as to how to go this final step to display the data in this way.

Can anyone point me in the right direction? Either something already created that I can use or any learning resources which would help me on the right track?

I have seen this… https://github.com/nestlabs/rest-streaming … which looks like what I am after, but have no idea what to do with the information that’s there!!