Some time ago I developed a Nest API to control my central heating from my Linux server. It’s been working for months but on Tuesday this week (20/12) it just simply stopped working and I can’t figure out why.
If I access this page:
I get back:
but the device is online and I can control it from the nest home page. I tried removing permissions for my app and getting a new auth code but the problem remains. Also the nest home page says the app has never connected to the Thermostat. It’s as if I’ve got a phantom thermostat which my app connects to whilst the nest home page connects to the real one. I’m lost, help!