The nest SDK for android and IOS is suddenly providing incorrect fan active status whenever the fan is started and stopped.
Steps to reproduce this issue:
- Set timer duration of fan using Rest API
- Set fan to active state once the timer has been set successfully using the REST API
- Fan starts running with the set time
- Stop the fan using the REST API
- The android & IOS sdk now still returns the fan_active status as true, even though the fan was stopped successfully
Can any of the nest devs provide some insight on this issue, as this was working perfectly fine a couple of months ago.